Friday, November 28, 2008

Mumbai blasts

Have been to a lot of places the last few days that I wanted to write about but for now my mind is numb as I watch my city reeling under the worst possible terrorist attack that the country has ever seen...so many lives wasted, so much destruction, terror and the feeling of helplessness and anger...

Broke my heart to see a 2 year old child whose birthday gift today was the news of his parents' death...

I wonder how does anyone ever justify the deliberate destruction of innocent lives, no matter what the cause? Whose God condons or pardons horrifying acts perpetuated in the name of a cause? What kind of people actually get to sleep carrying the blood of so many innocent lives on their hands?

5 comments:

salah said...

nice blog there , u can se my blog its about ancient egy..i will be glad if we exchange links..waiting ur opinion..

allaboutancientegypt.blogspot.com

Connie said...

The news is absolutely horrible.

Manisha said...

Salah, thanks. Did so and see your blog. Absolutely loved the photographs f the Light & Sound show...would love to go through it...

Manisha said...

Connie, yes, its terrible. The loss of innocent lives is so frustrating...

Anonymous said...

every nation show mercy on Muslims won't escape punishment for doing this.