Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pizza Cream - A Kid's treat

In the last few months, have often come across this fast food chain called Pizza Cream which offers pizza in the form of an ice cream cone. The shape intrigued me, but never got around to trying it...




Had taken my son to Toys R Us at Arcadia Mall, and decided to grab a bite. While my son feasted on the Big Mac, I chanced upon a Pizza Cream counter, and decided I would try it today.

Ordered a Margherita Cone which has mozzarella, tomato and oregano. It comes in two sizes, ordered Picolo (the smaller one).

It is like holding a really hot ice cream, and while the experience is enjoyable for its novelty, the taste was average and the eating really messy. But my son really loved it, and forgot all about his Big Mac. He wanted the Pizza Ice cream!! At approx LE 9 for the Picolo, it’s quite reasonable.

Pizza Cream is available at City Stars, Maadi City Centre, Dandy Mall, Wadi Degla Club, Genena Mall, Rehab City and Dream Park.

So next time you take your kids out, try it for the novelty…

No comments: